Today is link up #3 for our Garden Challenge! Are you planting, weeding, or harvesting ?? This week link up your post showing: 1 current photo, something you (mom) have learned, and the first dish you will / have cooked with your garden bounty!
Looking for some garden recipe ideas? Continue the gardening fun by cooking with your homeschoolers!
- Vegetable Lasagna – The Pioneer Woman
- End of Summer Vegetable & Herb Casserole – Simple Mom
- 5 Meals to Help You Eat Well - Spend Less – Life As Mom
- Stuffed Tomatoes – The Happy Housewife
- Quinoa and Black Bean stuffed Bell Peppers – O My Family
- Basil Pesto – Sabby in Suburbia
- Fresh Blueberry Pie - Family, Stamping and Food
Are your beans starting to get a bit out of control? Build your own trellis!
- Building a Trellis out of Found Objects, Garden Sweet Garden
- How to Build a Garden Trellis, I Love My 5 Kids
As always – thanks for joining us! Be sure to check out the other links for some great gardening ideas !! Next month will be our last Garden Link Up June 29th! (if you are on twitter use #hsvgarden and we’ll be happy to retweet your garden posts to our followers)!