Spring is a fun time of year: rebirth, renewal, and recharging homeschool batteries. As the weather becomes enjoyable spend as much time as you can soaking in the sunshine while spending quality time with your children.
10 Ways to Enjoy Spring
* visit a butterfly garden ~ learn about your local butterflies
* picnic in a meadow ~ diagram flowers
* make bird feeders ~ which seeds attract which birds
* plan a garden ~ gardens are fun projects
* enjoy the farmer’s market ~ discuss: benefits of organic, small business, trades/skills
* field trip to a strawberry farm ~ learn benefits of fruit
* zoo ~ see the new baby animals
* plan a field trip to a local honey bee farm ~ learn about pollination
* photograph (draw) new blooms ~ try different media
* go camping ~ visit your state parks
What spring fun would you add to the list?